1.3 Character Age: 20
1.4 phone number: 34334
1.5 Residence: 775 East Los Santos
1.6 Department Branch: EMS

1.7 Do you have a passport?: Yes
1.8 Do you have a drivers license: Yes
1.9 Were you born in the United States of Sunset?: Yes
2.0 Are you able to fluently speak English?: Yes
2.1 Are you Bi/multilingual in any language other than English?: Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi.

2.2. Schooling Degree Level (High-school or GED equivalent required): Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in paramedic studies.
2.3 Latest educational institute/university attended: Los Santos University.
2.4 What are you motivations for joining the San Andreas Fire Department? : In order to help out the citizens of San Andreas, I would like to be a part of the SAFMD. I have seen many citizens losing their lives just because EMS response was late, I would fix that problem. As a volunteer, I have saved many lives.
2.5 list 3 of your positive attributes: Honesty, Compassion and Courage.
2.6 list 3 of your negative attributes: Aggression

OUT OF CHARACTER

2.7 County/Timezone: Pakistan | OC
2.8 How often are you able to play?: 4 to 5 hours a day (going to be in-active till 14th april because I am going to another city)
2.9 Do you have any punishments?: Image
3.0 List your other characters in the server: None.
3.1 Account level: 15
3.2 Discord username: mafelt11

CONTRACT
I, Abrash Merlino, agree to the terms of the contract, to its sections and to the lawbook of San Andreas.
I agree to ensure their faithful observance, to provide medical assistance to the citizens as well as any governmental group and obey lawful orders issued by superiors.
Mike Hawthornvale

Re: [APPLICATION] Abrash Merlino

Post by Mike Hawthornvale »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT

Recruiment & Training Division

Abrash Merlino,

We wish to inform you that we acknowledged your application and interest in joining the San Andreas Fire Department. For the next couple of days, your application will undergo evaluation by the command and academy team personnel. Until further notice, remain patient and keep active as a Volunteer, it is very important to control your skills. In case of questions, you may contact an onduty official member anytime for instant answers.

Signed,

Mike Hawthornvale

Fire Chief
Mike Hawthornvale

Re: [NOTED] Abrash Merlino

Post by Mike Hawthornvale »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT

Recruiment & Training Division

Abrash Merlino,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enroll in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* Inactivity as a volunteer

To re-apply, you need to wait at least 2 weeks. You may apply again after the 26/4/2024. Any submitted application before the stated period will be immediately denied.

Signed,

Mike Hawthornvale

Fire Chief