SAFMD APPLICATION

• SECTION A. PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 • First Name:Robert
    1.2 • Surname:Edwards
    1.3 • Age:23

1.4 • Phone Number:23886
    1.5 • Email(Discord):oxirzz1
    1.6 • Address:None.

1.7 • Do you have a passport?:I am Do not have it but I am working on it ass soon as possible thank u.
    1.8 • Do you have a driver's license?:Yes I do have my legal diver’s License for the SS-RP.
    1.9 • Do have any medical disability?:Yes I do Some are When a player gets Wounded,Or needs healing or either they,can’t walk,Or can’t stand up.
    2.0 • Are you able to speak English fluently?:I do speak English Afro American.

• SECTION B. MOTIVATIONS AND ATTITUDE

2.1 • Which branch are you applying for:I am applying for the medical department service.

2.2 • What are your motivations to join the above-stated Branch?(minimum 50 words):I want to Join the SunSet RolePlay Because there are less Ems around this Server and the world ssrp community needs helpers,I want to join the Medical Department because I want to help out other and keep out community with helpers like me around them I want to keep people from wounding and keep out lives safe by driving around and looking for peoples that may need help with proper rp like a man, I’ve always wanted to join the Medical Department Faction because I can get more equipments and save life’s easier than it is now,By Robert Edwards.

2.3 • List three areas for improvement from you:1st I improve by my skills by rushing player to let me heal them as soon as possible,2nd I will improve my skills by doing my job going around in the community searching for wound people in the community and revive them as soon as possible,3rd I will improve my skills by driving around in the community of SS-RP search and asking people if they might need help keeping all our people’s healthy.

• SECTION C. CONTRACT

Declaration

I, {Your Full Name}, confirm that all information provided is true and horiginal. I understand the consequences of dishonesty and commit to upholding the values and standards of the San Andreas Fire and Medical Department.

Signature:Robert_Edwards

Date:27/5/2024
Enya Koloss
Police Sergeant II
Police Sergeant II

Re: Robert Edwards

Post by Enya Koloss »

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT

Recruiment & Training Division

Robert Edwards,

We regret to inform you that after a negative evaluation, we have decided to reject your request to enroll in the department. Your application was rejected based on the following reasons:

* No passport in possession, answering questions very wrongfully alot need to be changed and moved.
((You have to answer the question in character with formal English))

To re-apply, you need to wait at least 1 week. You may apply again after the 04/06/2024. Any submitted application before the stated period will be immediately denied.

Signed,

Enya Koloss

Lead Paramedic
RTD Instructor