Job Application

The first step to join the San Andreas Sheriff's Department is submitting an online application. Relevant information about the application process can be found here.
Forum rules
  • This section is completely IC. Do not enter any of your personal OOC details unless asked otherwise.
  • Sheriff's Academy applications are handled by the Field Training Division. Do not bother them regarding your application.
  • Make sure you meet the requirements before submitting an application.
tata

Job Application

Post by tata »

Tyty_Ghur
Downtown
Los Santos, San Andreas

July 31, 2024

San Andreas Police Department
Los Santos, San Andreas

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing to express my interest in becoming a sworn officer with the San Andreas Police Department (SAPD). As a citizen of Los Santos, I am eager to serve and protect my community from the threats of crime and corruption.

Character Background:

- Name: Ty_ty Ghur
- Skills: Driving, Shooting, Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Experience: Military

I am confident that my skills and experience make me an ideal candidate for the SAPD. I am committed to upholding the values of justice, integrity, and service to the community.

I understand that the SAPD is a prestigious organization with a rich history of protecting and serving the citizens of San Andreas. I am excited about the opportunity to join the ranks of such a respected department.

Please find attached my character profile and skills sheet. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my application and how I can contribute to the SAPD.

Sincerely,

Tyty_Ghur